Monday, July 11, 2011

Breakfast of Champions!

Well, I almost slept normally last night. Only woke up about 4 times, and managed to fall back asleep, so I'll hopefully be over jet lag by the field trip to Gigabyte on Wednesday.

This morning, since I had a lot of reading to do before lab, I just stopped over at the 7-11 for a "power breakfast" of all carbs. I give you, the Breakfast of Champions!
Those look like no lemon I have ever seen...

Not for breakfast, but I couldn't resist. I used to make this myself with lemonade and Coke. Not available in the US, for some reason. Also, my first soda of the trip. The Taiwanese have so much caffeine and sugar in their tea, they don't need soda!

Melon Pan and Anpan!

Nutrition Toast! Tastes like white bread, to me.
Our roommate, Gading (also from Indonesia), brought these wonderful snacks with him. It is called Nopia. Not too sweet, but very good, chocolate-like flavor. This stuff is Export Quality!
Not the most exciting of posts, I know, but you can't be exciting every day...

No comments:

Post a Comment