Friday, July 22, 2011

Let the work become shining sparkles...

So, lecture today. How to succeed in the workplace by....sparkling?

A joke to send NOW into a fit. It still isn't funny.
That's the kind of lecture it was. He actually RECOMMENDED we act busy at our desks even if we're not. I was fairly appalled. But I get the feeling that's the way it is here. This is why I would be bad in Corporate America (or Taiwan), Anyway, nice guy, some good points about real life versus college life, but my least favorite lecture so far.

Anyway, quick, boring post today. There's a fairly big bird that makes a lot of noise here on campus, but no one knows what it is. I managed to get a slightly blurry pic. For all the ornithologists out there
Any clues?
Anyway, lunch today was Korean!!!! Bebimbop!!!!
The soup on the left was pretty awesome, too
And finally, I got to ride on a scooter today! Not by choice, really. I had to get to the bank to change a little US$ to NT, in case I found something to buy on our trips this weekend, and that was the only way to get there and back in time.
the only way to travel in Taiwan...
Tomorrow...a water park? We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment